gynecologist in Ukraine: The top gynecologist in Ukraine is a person that helps those couples who are facing challenges in conceiving a baby naturally after having regular intercourse. The Surrogate Mother Ukraine is a fertility clinic with the best gynecologist in Ukraine who first properly examines the couples and finds out the causes that stop them from becoming a parent. Once the gynecologist in Ukraine can identify the causes of infertility accordingly, she will recommend the best fertility treatment that allows the couples to become a parent and enjoy their parenthood phase happily.
The most common question arises in many couples’ minds that who is the gynecologist in Ukraine and the best answer is that she is the one who is the first babysitter of your baby. The fertility professionals, along with other professionals, play a huge role while performing any fertility treatment because the success rates of taking healthy babies home from the fertility center depend upon the experience and qualification of the fertility experts and other medical professionals.
What the top gynecologist offers fertility treatments in Ukraine at the Surrogate Mother Ukraine fertility clinic?
The following are the fertility treatments that the top gynecologist in Ukraine offers individuals whosoever visits the Surrogate Mother Ukraine fertility clinic. These are:
- IVF: IVF is a surgical procedure in which the gynecologist in Ukraine collects the sperm and eggs of the intended parents and keeps them in the IVF lab for fertilization. Once the fertilization occurs, the embryologist chooses the best & healthiest embryo to transfer into the intended mother’s uterus to establish a successful pregnancy.
- ICSI: ICSI is a procedure that gynecologist in Ukraine performs to treat the causes of male infertility due to low or poor sperm count, poor motility, no sperm available in men’s ejaculate, etc. The top gynecologist in Ukraine will extract the sperm surgically using two methods, i.e., (i) testicular sperm aspiration (TESA) or (ii) percutaneous epidydimal sperm aspiration (PESA). Once enough sperm is retrieved, the expert will pick the most active single sperm and directly inject it into each egg to facilitate fertilization. After fertilization occurs, the embryologist will transfer the best embryo into the birth mother’s uterus and wait for pregnancy to occur.
- Egg donation: Egg donation is a procedure in which the gynecologist in Ukraine borrows the eggs of young, healthy & fertile women and artificially fertilizes them with a genetic donor or genetic father sperm to aid the fertilization process. Once the fertilization occurs, the embryologist selects the most active embryo and transfers it into the genetic mother’s uterus to establish a successful conception.
- Sperm donation: Sperm donation is a procedure in which the fertility experts collect the donor sperm and artificially mix them with woman eggs to facilitate the fertilization process. Once the successful fertilization occurs, the embryologist picks the best embryo/s and transfers it into the genetic mother’s uterus to establish a successful pregnancy.
- Gestational Surrogacy: Gestational surrogacy is the best fertility treatment for same-sex couples, single parents, and women who cannot hold a pregnancy in their womb. It is a procedure in which the gynecologist in Ukraine collects the eggs and sperm of the birth parents and fertilizes them using the IVF procedure. Once the fertilization occurs, the embryologist chooses the healthiest embryo/s and transfers it into the gestational surrogate mother’s uterus to establish a successful pregnancy. The surrogate mother will carry a baby in her womb until a healthy baby is born. On completing the surrogacy procedure, the surrogate mother will hand over the baby to the biological parents. The surrogate mother will get compensation for the services she delivered to the couples looking for a baby.
- PGD (a pre-implantation genetic disorder): PGD is a fertility procedure that the gynecologist in Ukraine recommends to couples before an embryo transfer occurs. PGD is an advanced technique that is used to identify if there is any genetic disorder attached to the embryo. If experts find any genetic disorder attached to the embryo, they will treat that first before implanting the embryo into the woman’s uterus. The gynecologist in Ukraine at the Surrogate Mother Ukraine fertility clinic advises PGD procedures to couples dealing with hereditary issues to prevent their child from a genetic disorder.
- Frozen embryo transfer (FET): Frozen embryo transfer is an advanced fertility procedure. The top gynecologist in Ukraine will perform an embryo transfer using the left-over embryo/s from the couple’s previous IVF cycle to establish a successful pregnancy. The study shows that success rates for taking the babies home with frozen embryo transfer are higher than fresh embryo transfer.
How do we find the IVF clinics in Kyiv, Ukraine, for fertility treatments?
The best way to find out the IVF clinics in Kyiv, Ukraine is through the internet, where couples can see the reviews of the clinic, qualifications, education & experience of the fertility professionals, procedure duration, cost of the fertility treatments, success rates, techniques used by the IVF clinics in Kyiv, Ukraine, etc. once the couples get satisfied with their search for the best IVF clinics in Kyiv, Ukraine after that they can fix their appointment through the call to meeting up with few fertility experts of the selected IVF clinics.
The couples need to write down points and analyze which IVF clinics in Kyiv, Ukraine provides them with all the detailed information regarding the procedure, duration of the treatments, treatments cost, experience, education & qualification of fertility professionals, success rates for taking baby home, the test and scan required, etc. The couples should notice their experience and surroundings of the fertility clinic when they enter there for the first time. After they meet few fertility professionals, they need to decide which one is the best to fulfill their dream of having a baby into reality.
Once the couple decided the IVF clinics in Kyiv, Ukraine, for their fertility treatment, they should get all the tests and scans done that has been suggested by the fertility professional of that clinic so that based on the medical report of the couples, the expert will suggest the best fertility treatment that helps them in conceiving a baby.