Usually, most couples who attempt to conceive for six months or year easily achieve pregnancy and for couples who are not able to achieve pregnancy in this time frame are termed as infertile. Infertility is growing issue and millions of couples are diagnosed with this problem worldwide every year. The cause of such inability to conceive is identifiable in man or woman or both, but generally, the problem is associated with the mother and because of which she has to bear the process of female infertility treatment in Ukraine.
Female infertility describes a situation when a couple is not able to get pregnant because of the female partner is inept at promoting the occurrence of pregnancy due to various health problems in her body. There are multiple reasons that contribute her infertility such as her age, reproductive health problems, hormonal issues, physical health problem, or other factors that can be identified after a comprehensive diagnosis of her conditions by an experienced infertility specialist.
This type of infertility can be divided into two parts; primary infertility where the woman is reported to have never conceived successfully in her lifetime. The other one is secondary infertility in which she has given birth to a health child in past but is not able to do so now due to some reasons. Regardless of which category you fall into, our fertility experts and female infertility specialists at Surrogate Mother Ukraine possess substantive expertise in handling any type of female infertility treatments cases. The fertility hospitals associated with our medical tourism company are popular for having performed a number of successful female infertility treatment at a considerable cost of female infertility treatment in Ukraine to infertile patients worldwide.
Common symptoms that indicates Female Infertility
There are some symptoms that you can notice if you doubt that you are dealing with female factor infertility.
- Irregular Periods: The usual time gap between two menstrual cycles of a woman is 28 days and if she experience a wide gap, say 15 days in her periods, then this can be problematic.
- Heavyorpainful menstrual cycle: If you deal with a lot of pain or heavy bleeding during your periods, then this might be related to infertility and you should get yourself checked.
- Nomenstrual cycle: If your periods have not occurred for more than two months, then it is advisable to consult with an expert to find the cause.
- Hormonal imbalances: Hormonal imbalances lead to problems such as hair fall, acne, weight gain, etc. And these problems often result in infertility.
Causes that give rise to Female Infertility
Apart from noticing mild symptoms, there are other severe causes that are clearly the reason behind infertility, here are some of them.
- Blocked or damaged fallopian tubes: Fallopian tubes is the passage where sperm enter to reach the egg and problems in it can disrupt the process of fertilization. Therefore, if your fallopian tubes are damaged then you cannot conceive unless you receive a treatment.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS): PCOS is a disease where a woman has abnormal hormone levels and produces male hormones in excess.This leads to obstruction in the production of eggs and ultimately, female infertility.
- Endometriosis: Endometriosis is when the tissues that makes for the endometrium lining of the female’s uterus, grows in other parts instead of the uterus.Due to this, a healthy pregnancy cannot be attained.
- Uterine problems: There are other known or unknown uterine issues that causes infertility in women such as polyps, fibroids, and other abnormal growth in the uterine cavity.
Different types of Female Infertility Treatment in Ukraine
Treating female infertility is a complex issue and requires apt diagnosis along with the application of the right fertility treatment. The treatment needs major efforts both financially and emotionally, thus choosing the best female infertility treatment centre in Ukraine that gives the finest quality treatment becomes imperative.
Before we talk about the best fertility centre in Ukraine, let’s have a look at some of the common infertility treatments performed in Ukraine.
Intrauterine Insemination or IUI: IUI treatment incorporates injecting the fertile sperms directly into the uterus of the woman via cervix. The direction introduction of sperms to the uterus increases the chances of fertilization as it bypasses various problems that were preventing the sperms from reaching the egg in the natural method. This treatment is usually known as artificial insemination and is the most basic female infertility treatment.
IVF (In Vitro Fertilization): IVF is a popular and an extensively used ART method for making pregnancy possible. In the process of IVF, eggs and sperms are collected from the couple and fertilized in the lab. The fertilization causes the formation of an embryo that gets surgically implanted inside the mother’s womb. IVF treatment has provided successive results to various couples till date as it makes fertilization achievable outside the human body and thus, eliminating various hindrances in the path of fertilization. Upon the completion of the embryo transfer, the mother takes the pregnancy test and confirms pregnancy within two weeks of the treatment.
IVF with donor egg: IVF using donor egg is an option when there is a problem on the female’s part as she cannot make healthy eggs for the process of IVF treatment. In this situation, using donor eggs is the viable option as use of donor eggs makes the positive outcomes in the IVF more certain. The donor eggs are fertilized with the father’s sperms and at the end of the IVF with donor egg treatment blood tests are done to confirm pregnancy. The process differs from the simple IVF only when it comes to collecting as the eggs because the eggs are received from an egg donor.
There are other advanced methods as well for treating female factor infertility but mentioned above are the most common fertility treatments used for dealing with the problem of female infertility.
Surrogate Mother Ukraine is the finest medical travel agency to consult in Ukraine when searching for the reasonable cost and the best female infertility treatment centre in Ukraine. Our fertility experts and other doctors are adept at executing the best course of female infertility treatment and make sure the highest chances of success in the fertility treatment of the couple. We serve the highest success rates for female infertility treatment in Ukraine.
Following table depicts the cost of female infertility treatment in Ukraine.
|Female Infertility treatment in Ukraine||Cost of Female Infertility treatment in Ukraine (USD)|
|IUI||750 – 800|
|IVF||4800 – 5000|
|IVF with Donor Egg||6800 – 7000|