ICSI cost in Ukraine
ICSI cost in Ukraine: ICSI treatment cost in Kyiv, Ukraine, is around USD 4,500, including IVF procedure. Earlier, it was difficult to afford such expensive fertility treatments in Ukraine, but now the Surrogate Mother Ukraine fertility clinic offers the reasonable cost of ICSI treatment in Ukraine worldwide so that each individual on this planet can avail the benefits of this treatment to have their baby. The average IVF is a procedure in which the fertility experts collect the woman’s eggs and mix them with her husband’s sperm to facilitate fertilization. In case a male member fails to produce enough sperm for fertilization. The fertility expert extracts them surgically from the male member’s ejaculate and initiates the fertilization process by directly injecting a single sperm into each egg. Once fertilization occurs, the skilled embryologist picks the most active embryo/s and transfers it into the birth mother’s uterus to establish a successful pregnancy.
What’s the procedure to perform ICSI treatment?
ICSI is a procedure that consists of six significant steps, and these are as follows:
- In the first step of ICSI treatment, the fertility experts at Surrogate Mother Ukraine ask a male member to produce his semen sample on the same day when the eggs of his spouse are collected; however, if a male member fails to produce enough sperm for fertilization, then fertility expert extract them surgically from his ejaculate using two methods, i.e., (i) testicular sperm aspiration (TESA), (ii) percutaneous epidydimal sperm aspiration (PESA). If, through these two methods, fertility experts cannot extract enough sperm, then they perform the most advanced technique, i.e., testicular sperm extraction (TESE).
- In the second step of the ICSI treatment, the fertility expert collects the woman’s eggs from her ovaries.
- In the third step, the experts use the hollow needle to directly inject the single active sperm into each egg to ease the fertilization process.
- In the fourth step, the experts keep the fertilized eggs under observation and monitor their growth & development.
- In the fifth step of the ICSI treatment, the experts at the Surrogate Mother Ukraine check the developed embryo. After this, the skilled embryologist will transfer the most active embryo/s into the birth mother’s uterus and wait for the pregnancy signs & symptoms.
- In the last step of the ICSI treatment, which will be conducted after 14 days of embryo transfer, fertility experts check the pregnancy status. If they hear the infant’s heartbeat, it means the pregnancy is confirmed, and the couple will be discharged from the fertility clinic to a local gynecologists’ for further treatment.
What all are included & excluded from the ICSI cost in Ukraine?
The following are the inclusions & exclusions from the ICSI cost in Ukraine, and these are:
|1. Complete IVF/ ICSI procedure, including standard medications require for ovaries stimulation.
2. Egg & sperm collection
3. Sperm preparation
4. Embryo transfer
5. Insemination of eggs
6. Airport pick-up
7. Blood investigations & ultrasound scans
8. IVF lab & equipment expenses
9. Arrangement for food, accommodation, etc.
10. Fertility expert fees
|1. 1. If the couple wishes to freeze the sperm, they need to pay extra for sperm freezing.
2. Sperm retrieving techniques such as PESA, TESA, or TESE are not part of the ICSI cost in Ukraine.
3. ICSI costs in Ukraine not included embryo freezing & storing for the first year.
What are the success rates of ICSI treatment in Ukraine at Surrogate Mother Ukraine fertility clinic?
The success rate of ICSI treatment in Ukraine at Surrogate Mother Ukraine fertility clinic is relatively high compared to the success rates of the conventional IVF methods. The success rates of ICSI Treatment in Ukraine depends on several factors such as the couple’s age, the cause of male infertility, the couple’s lifestyle, body weight, eating habits, etc. However, the success rate of ICSI treatment in Ukraine at Surrogate Mother Ukraine fertility clinic is around 75 to 85% for women 35. For women above 40, the success rates of ICSI treatment slightly dip down to 40 to 50%. According to the study, the healthier the couples are, the chances of conception are higher than the unhealthy or old age couple.
Surrogate Mother Ukraine is a fertility clinic where the success chances of taking healthy and disease-free babies are higher than other fertility clinics in Ukraine.
Why do people from other developed countries choose the Surrogate Mother Ukraine fertility clinic?
The following are the factors due to which people from other developed countries choose the Surrogate Mother Ukraine fertility clinic, and these are:
- Cost-effective fertility procedures: Surrogate Mother Ukraine is a fertility clinic that offers reasonable ICSI treatment costs in Kyiv, Ukraine, including other reproductive treatments. The medical staff at this clinic aims to spread happiness worldwide without making any profit from the couples who already struggled a lot to have a baby.
- Clinic’s atmosphere: People whosoever visit the Surrogate Mother Ukraine fertility clinic experience the positive energy around them, which is a crucial part of any fertility treatment. At this clinic, the hope of becoming a parent comes true when they get in touch with the medical staff. After their meeting, the couples feel that they are at their home and can discuss everything with their fertility expert. The thought sharing of the couples with the fertility expert makes their bond strong and help the experts know the couple’s medical history in a better way to plan their fertility treatment and achieve the highest success rates of conception.
- Trained & experienced fertility experts: Surrogate Mother Ukraine is a fertility clinic that hires trained & experienced fertility experts who identify the couple’s issues of not conceiving a baby and suggest the best solution that helps couples have a baby. Surrogate Mother Ukraine fertility clinic experts are highly qualified experts who make pregnancies possible for couples of growing age.