Best IVF clinic in Ukraine
Best IVF clinic in Ukraine: The couples who cannot conceive a baby naturally and need assistance for them. Looking for best IVF clinic Ukraine? We analyze your needs, treatment type, destination preferences and find top IVF Clinics for you to book an appointment call us on: +91 9560712022 for Top IVF clinic in Ukraine on www.surrogatemotherukraine.com. The following are the best IVF clinics in Ukraine, and these are:
Surrogate Mother Ukraine: The best IVF clinic in Ukraine
Surrogate Mother Ukraine is the best IVF clinic in Ukraine committed to offering the best IVF treatment to all the patients worldwide using their high-end equipment that treats all types of infertility issues, whether it is routine or complex. The clinic experts say that infertility is not a disease that cannot be treated; it’s only the couple’s inability to conceive a baby naturally, even after unprotected intercourse for more than 12 months. If you are one of them, then it’s time for you to visit the best IVF clinic in Ukraine, Surrogate Mother Ukraine, to get the best treatment for your infertility issues.
- We Care IVF Surrogacy: Leading IVF clinic in Ukraine
We Care IVF Surrogacy is the leading IVF clinic in Ukraine that offers standard and advanced IVF treatments after diagnosing the couples properly. They are the ones who first examine the couples to find out the root cause that stopping them from becoming a parent. After analyzing the reason, the experts of We Care IVF Surrogacy clinic in Ukraine plan the fertility treatment accordingly to give the best possible outcome and suit the couple’s pocket. The experts of this clinic ensure that each individual whosoever visit this clinic get the best personal and medical care throughout their treatment journey.
- Select IVF: One of the renowned IVF clinics in Ukraine
Select IVF is the renowned IVF clinic in Ukraine that turns the dream of infertile couples into reality. At this clinic, the fertility professionals are highly qualified experts specializing in treating infertility issues ranging from routine to complex cases. The experts at this clinic will not rest until they deliver a healthy baby to the couples who are struggling to see their baby. If you are one of those couples dealing with the causes of infertility and need assistance to have a baby, then visit Select IVF.
- Select Surrogacy: Top IVF clinic in Ukraine
Select Surrogacy is the top IVF clinic in Ukraine established intending to provide the best standard & advanced IVF treatment to all couples looking to have a baby through IVF procedure. Select Surrogacy is an IVF clinic that offers IVF treatment at a reasonable cost to people worldwide without biasing between the lower, middle, or upper-class people. Offering an affordable cost of IVF treatment in Ukraine doesn’t mean that this clinic compromises the quality. They provide the same IVF treatment as other developed countries are offering but at a low cost so that everyone on this planet can avail the benefits and enjoy their parenthood phase with their baby.
What is IVF & how it is performed?
IVF is a surgical procedure in which fertility experts collect the eggs and sperm of the birth parents to facilitate fertilization. IVF is a procedure that the clinic experts perform in five significant steps to achieve a successful outcome. Below-mentioned are the steps of the IVF treatment:
- a) Induction ovulation: It is the first step of IVF treatment in which the fertility experts monitor the woman ovaries, and the egg released timings. The fertility experts give the woman some fertility drugs that help her produce healthy and mature eggs for fertilization, as multiple eggs increase the chances of conception.
- b) Egg retrieval: During the egg retrieval process, the experts give the woman some pain medication that helps in reducing the discomfort and pain while collecting the eggs from the ovaries. The fertility expert uses the thin fine tube called a catheter that passes through the woman’s upper vaginal wall. With the use of vaginal ultrasound, the experts can remove the excess fluid from the follicles. After eggs get retrieved, the experts isolate them from the follicular fluid. The experts will place the eggs in a culture dish and transfer them into the incubator.
- c) Egg fertilization: It is an essential step of the IVF treatment in which the fertility experts ask the male partner to provide his semen sample. Once the sample is produced, the fertility expert mixes the woman eggs with sperm to aid the fertilization process. After that, they will place the eggs and sperms in an incubator, and the fertility experts keep an eye to ensure that the healthy embryo gets developed.
- d) Embryo transfer: Once the healthy embryo gets developed, the embryologist picks the most active embryo/s to transfer into the woman’s uterus and wait for the signs and symptoms of the pregnancy.
- e) Pregnancy test: The last step of an IVF treatment is the pregnancy test conducted after 14 days of embryo transfer. The experts use ultrasound to scan the woman ovaries and listen to the infant’s heartbeat. Once the heartbeat is confirmed, it indicates a successful pregnancy has taken place. The couples can be released from the fertility clinic to their local gynecologists’, where the pregnancy usually grows.
How much does the cost of the standard IVF treatment in Ukraine?
The cost of the standard IVF treatment in Ukraine for one fresh IVF cycle ranges from USD 4000 to USD 4500, which is quite reasonable compared to other developed countries like the USA, UK, Russia, etc. The Surrogate Mother Ukraine offers such an affordable cost of IVF treatment because the experts at this clinic want each individual on this planet to enjoy their parenthood, and the price will not stop them from enjoying their phase.
Also, a survey says more than half of the population worldwide faces challenges with their fertility, but they cannot afford expensive fertility treatments. Keeping the needs of individuals, this fertility clinic decides to provide standard IVF at a reasonable cost that allows people to have their babies. It is why people in a more significant number are travelling to Ukraine for the best & affordable IVF treatments.